Lincoln's Gate 10620 150 St, Surrey, BC V3R 7S1, Canada. 1, 2 & 3 level units, 336 townhouses, 4 Strata plans within the complex which are NW 1581, NW1608 NW 1460 and NW1505, managed by different strata management companies, built from 1978 to 1981.
Lincoln's Gate is located on 150th Street and 107th Avenue in a convenient neighbourhood of Surrey. Lincoln's Gate recently underwent a renovation in 2010 which included new roof and gutters. Building amenities include racquet ball courts, outdoor swimming pool with attractive 2 level poolside area, sauna, jacuzzi, locker and change room.
This is a prime location just minutes away from City Central Shopping Centre, The Keg Steakhouse & Bar, Surrey Public Library, and Famous Players Theatres. Transit and major routes are close by and within walking distance.
- NWS1581 (suite #800 to #1300) managed by Veronica Wynn 604-576-7725 (Premier Strata services), manager email: email@example.com, 102 units (largest) mainly 1 floor homes with 12 or 8 "3" floors (one's just the front door) and 2 two level homes in the 1000 block, Restrictions updated by May 20, 2014: 2 pet limit, with a 40lb weight restriction, Rental allowed.
- NWS1460(SUITE #1400-1700 managed by Vicki Chappell from NAI Goddard & Smith, Propery manager eamil: firstname.lastname@example.org , restrictions updated by May 20, 2014: 2 pets limit, no rental restrictions.
- NWS1608 (Suite #100-#700) managed by Vicki Chappell from NAI Goddard & Smith, Propery manager eamil: email@example.com, restrictions updated by May 20, 2014: 2 pets limit, no rental restrictions.
- NWS1505 (Suite #1800 - #2300) 68 units(smallest) a few 2 floor units, 4 townhouses are self managed, other than financials. Restrictions upated May 20, 2014: 2 pets limit, with a height restriction, rental allowed with restrictions.
- Each unit comes with 1 parking spot, second spots are for rent, but there are waiting lists for each strata as there are not very many 2nd spots.
- Lincolns Gate is pet friend, there are 2 off Leash Dog parks close by. (Tynehead Regional Park and Freedom Park)
Strata Sub Categories: Strata
Lincoln's Gate Technical Info
||10620 150th Street
|Listing Price Range
|Units in Development: ||336|
|Units in Strata:||336|
Lincoln's Gate MLS® Listings And/Or Area MLS® Listings
"Sorry there are no listings. Please click here
to view Guildford listings"
Area Rentals From Craigslist
Click on the map to go to LIVE map of North Surrey.
Area Rentals From Padmapper
April 2019 Market Insights
BCREA Housing Market Update (May 2019)
BC sales declined 19% in April. Listings are up 34%.
March 2019 Market Insights - Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver
March sales were down 31% from the same period last year. Listings are up 52% from the same period last year.
BCREA Housing Market Update (April 2019)
March sales fell 23%. Listings were up 36%
Search Video Archives
February 2019 Market Insights
Sales in February were down 43% from February last year. Listings are up 48% compared to last year.
Real Estate Related News Articles(Sun and Province)
Search News Mandarin
First Time homebuyer Land Transfer Tax Rebate
If you’re a first-time homebuyer (FTHB) in Ontario, British Columbia, or Prince Edward Island, you may be eligible to receive a land transfer tax (LTT) rebate.
If you’re a first-time home buyer, there are more programs available for you
Amid taxes, values of Metro Vancouver properties fall substantially
An array of restrictive policies like school and speculation taxes have led to the loss of as much as $90 billion in the overall value of Metro Vancouver properties, according to an analysis by a non-partisan organization.
Restrictive policies led to loss in property values #LesTwarog
||Mortgage Broker News
Variations apply to strata rental bylaws
A strata corporation is permitted to adopt a bylaw that limits the number of rentals in a strata corporation, either by a specific number or percentage.
Condo Smarts: Variations apply to bylaw rentals #LesTwarog
Cedar walk at Lelem 140 apartments and townhomes at 5410 Shortcut Road by Polygon Cedar Walk Homes Ltd
Lelem will comprise 1,250 homes when complete in some 10 years.
Polygon’s Cedar Walk at Lelem launches a new 22-acre community #LesTwarog
One in five proposed Vancouver housing units has been shelved: report
With new home sales dropping in tandem with resale residential units, Vancouver developers have been rapidly shelving projects, according to a new report by Altus Group.
New home sales fell seven per cent last year, on top of a 31 per cent decline