Lincoln's Gate 10620 150 St, Surrey, BC V3R 7S1, Canada. 1, 2 & 3 level units, 336 townhouses, 4 Strata plans within the complex which are NW 1581, NW1608 NW 1460 and NW1505, managed by different strata management companies, built from 1978 to 1981.
Lincoln's Gate is located on 150th Street and 107th Avenue in a convenient neighbourhood of Surrey. Lincoln's Gate recently underwent a renovation in 2010 which included new roof and gutters. Building amenities include racquet ball courts, outdoor swimming pool with attractive 2 level poolside area, sauna, jacuzzi, locker and change room.
This is a prime location just minutes away from City Central Shopping Centre, The Keg Steakhouse & Bar, Surrey Public Library, and Famous Players Theatres. Transit and major routes are close by and within walking distance.
- NWS1581 (suite #800 to #1300) managed by Veronica Wynn 604-576-7725 (Premier Strata services), manager email: email@example.com, 102 units (largest) mainly 1 floor homes with 12 or 8 "3" floors (one's just the front door) and 2 two level homes in the 1000 block, Restrictions updated by May 20, 2014: 2 pet limit, with a 40lb weight restriction, Rental allowed.
- NWS1460(SUITE #1400-1700 managed by Vicki Chappell from NAI Goddard & Smith, Propery manager eamil: firstname.lastname@example.org , restrictions updated by May 20, 2014: 2 pets limit, no rental restrictions.
- NWS1608 (Suite #100-#700) managed by Vicki Chappell from NAI Goddard & Smith, Propery manager eamil: email@example.com, restrictions updated by May 20, 2014: 2 pets limit, no rental restrictions.
- NWS1505 (Suite #1800 - #2300) 68 units(smallest) a few 2 floor units, 4 townhouses are self managed, other than financials. Restrictions upated May 20, 2014: 2 pets limit, with a height restriction, rental allowed with restrictions.
- Each unit comes with 1 parking spot, second spots are for rent, but there are waiting lists for each strata as there are not very many 2nd spots.
- Lincolns Gate is pet friend, there are 2 off Leash Dog parks close by. (Tynehead Regional Park and Freedom Park)
Strata Sub Categories: Strata
Lincoln's Gate Technical Info
||10620 150th Street
|Listing Price Range
|Units in Development: ||336|
|Units in Strata:||336|
Lincoln's Gate MLS® Listings And/Or Area MLS® Listings
"Sorry there are no listings. Please click here
to view Guildford listings"
Area Rentals From Craigslist
Click on the map to go to LIVE map of North Surrey.
Area Rentals From Padmapper
June 2018 Housing Market Update
May 2019 Market Insights
May sales were up 44% over April, but 22% below 10 year average. Listings are the highest in May since 2014
BCREA Housing Market Update (June 2019)
BC home sales declined 7% year-over-year. Listings across BC up 21%
April 2019 Market Insights
Sales for April were up 6% from March. Lestings were the highest since 2014.
Search Video Archives
BCREA Housing Market Update (May 2019)
BC sales declined 19% in April. Listings are up 34%.
Real Estate Related News Articles(Sun and Province)
Search News Mandarin
What’s New in Speculation and Vacancy Tax
Read The most recent updates for Speculation and Vacancy Tax
Updates to speculation and vacancy tax information are posted here #LesTwarog
Southgate 2627 Gore Street Kelowna 19 homes in a 4 storey building by Teano holdings
Vancouver-based developer David Bakonyi is confident the 19 homes in his new Kelowna project will appeal to a variety of buyers — from young professionals to empty nesters, whether they’re already living in the Okanagan city or planning to make that move.
Stylish Southgate takes a convenient and walkable Kelowna location #LesTwarog
||The Vancouver Sun
Vancouver axes rental developments in White Rock despite near-zero vacancy rates
The Metro Vancouver city council has nixed developer Mahdi Heidari’s plans for an 84-unit rental building in White Rock, marking the latest in a string of rejected projects that would have otherwise offered some help in easing the region’s dangerously low vacancy rates.
Metro Vancouver city council nixed rental building #LesTwarog
||Mortgage Broker News
Foreign owners, non-residents pay most of BC speculation tax
The government says that more than 99.8% of British Columbians are exempt from the tax and that around 80% of those paying the tax were foreign homeowners, satellite families, and Canadians living outside the province.
BC speculation tax to pay for infrastructure services #LesTwarog
New house prices down slightly after 3 months unchanged
Data from Statistics Canada shows that the largest declines were in Saskatoon (-0.5%) and Victoria (-0.4%) amid worsening market conditions with unemployment rising in both CMAs.
New house prices in Canada slipped 0.1% in May #LesTwarog