33 & Main - 215 33 Ave E, Vancouver, BC V5V 2Z7, BCP44450 - Located on East 33 Avenue and Main Street in newly, most desired neighbourhood - Main area of Vancouver East. This is a convenient area that is close to abundance of retail shops and services, Queen Elizabeth Park, Hillcrest Community Centre, Riley Park Community Centre and public transit. Direct access to the Main Street and other major routes allows for an easy commute to surrounding destinations including North Vancouver, Burnaby and New Westminster. Schools nearby include John Oliver Secondary, Sir Alexander Mackenzie Elementary, Ukrainian Taras Shevchenko School, ABC Montessori Preschool. Some excellent restaurants in the area include Au Petit Cafe, Golden Harvest Seafood, Pho Tan Vietnamese and Little Mountain Court. Recreation amenities of the area are represented by Riley Park Ice Rink, Aquatic Centre, Vancouver Phoenix Gymnastics, Nat Bailey Stadium and Queen Elizabeth Park Pitch and Putt. 33 & Main is a four level townhome complex built in 2011 by Staburn Property with 36 units.
Complex features are:
- designed by award-winning Portico Design Group
- Modern brushed/satin chrome levers for doors and cabinets
- Warm laminate plank flooring in living, dining,kitchen and entry areas
- Soft wall-to-wall stain-resistant carpeting in bedrooms
- Oversized windows provide an abundance of natural light
- In-suite storage with porcelain tile flooring
- Energy-efficient Whirlpool front loading washer and dryer
- Polished quartz composite slab countertops
- Contemporary flat-panel Oak or Maple cabinets with puck task lighting
- White porcelain tile full height backsplash
- Halogen recessed pot lighting
- Built-in wine rack
- Sleek stainless steel, single-basin undermount sink
- Brushed chrome Italian-made Cascade faucet with pull-out spray
- Premium Stainless Steel Appliance Package
- Polished quartz composite slab countertops with under-mounted basin
- Custom flat-panel wood vanity in Oak or Maple
- Plenty of storage in vanity with shelving for towels and convenient drawer
- Clean lined porcelain large format tile from floor to tub walls
- Deep soaker bathtub
- American Standard plumbing fixtures with chrome fittings including faucets and showerheads
- Individual bike lockers for every suite
- Low VOC Paints (interior and exterior)
- Dual-flush, water-efficient toilets
- Energy Star rated dishwasher and clothes washer
- Building recycling station
- Car-share program operated by CooperativeAuto Network
Security and Peace of Mind
- Secured keyless garage and lobby entrance
- Underground gated and controlled access for owner parking
- Restricted elevator floor access
- Monitored fire sprinklers and smoke detectors throughout
- National Home Warranty Program is pleased to be the warranty provider offering 2-5-10 warranty including:
- A 2-year warranty against defects in the major delivery systems in your home
- A 5-year warranty against building envelope defects
- A 10-year warranty against structural defects
Maintenance fees include garbage pickup, gardening and management. Convenient location, beautiful views, on-site amenities - be a part of this community and move here today!
33 & Main MLS® Listings And/Or Area MLS® Listings
"Sorry there are no listings. Please click here
to view Main listings"
33 & Main Maps (Google, Google Street View, Bing Aerial View, Area Condos, Walk Score)
Please click the image above to view respective full map. This will open in a new window.
Area Rentals From Craigslist
Click on the map to go to LIVE map of Vancouver East.
Area Rentals From Padmapper
REBGV Housing Market Update For October 2018
BCREA Housing Market Update (November 2018)
Homes sales across the province down 26% compared to last year. Listings were up for the 4th consecutive month.
REBGV Housing Market Update For September 2018
Home sales in September are down by 44% compared to last year. There were 5,279 new listings in September.
BCREA Housing Market Update (October 2018)
BC home sales are down 33% compared to September last year. Listings in September were up 24% compared to last year.
Search Video Archives
Housing Market Update for August 2018
August sales are down 37% from the same period last year. Listings are up 30%
Real Estate Related News Articles(Sun and Province)
Search News Mandarin
Court 2814 Gladwin Road Abbotsford 153 homes in two 6 storey buildings by Heinrichs Developments
The builders responsible for Court, a new condo project in the heart of Abbotsford, are quite happy being small players in the residential development market. In fact, the website for Heinrichs Developments highlights how the small team helps the company to be “approachable, efficient and cost effective” in the way that it operates.
Court takes an amenity-rich Abbotsford location #LesTwarog
||The Vancouver Sun
1450 West Georgia 49-storey highrise proposed with 162 rental units and 187 condos by Wesgroup
Developer Wesgroup has revealed plans for a 49-storey tower at 1450 West Georgia Street in Vancouver’s chi-chi Coal Harbour neighbourhood, according to a report by local urban design blog UrbanYVR.
The proposed building is set to replace an aging rental building called Georgian Towers, which located at the West Georgia and Nicola Street intersection, and is at the end of its life.
Wesgroup reveals designs for tree-inspired tower to go alongside several other
Fraser Valley sales in line with historic averages
A total of 1,028 sales were recorded through the MLS system of the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, including 383 residential detached homes, 241 townhouses, and 286 apartments.
Fraser Valley sales down 41% from 2017 #LesTwarog
||Canadian Real Estate Wealth
Any owner eligible for council
The president of council, when acting as the chair, or any person acting as the chair of a general meeting has very little authority to make decisions.
The Strata Property Act permits those with written assignment of the owner #LesTwarog
Vancouver sales, prices decelerating due to various pressures
Board president Phil Moore attributed this and the lower prices across all property types to a “wait-and-see approach” that a substantial proportion of would-be buyers and investors have adopted for most of 2018.
Slow activity has gradually decelerated home sales #LesTwarog
||Mortgage Broker News